CandidaHelp! I've been fighting candida for a couple of years. I started with the diet first and could do it only for a month (lost a lot of weight, no energy). Right now I stay away from shugar, but carbs are hard to discard from the diet.
Started treating myself with Sepia 30c. Any suggestions to the dosage? And should I see results in a month since this is not an acute problem? Looking forward to your help.
angelmax on 2007-04-15
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba last decade
thank you for your time. here are my answers.
1. Vaginal pain
2. Facial ance, seasonal allergies, low sex drive
3. Easy to cry, very emotional
4. vaginal: burning, very sensitive, itching, milky discharge, fishy and sweet smell, sometimes sharp pain.
5. It started when i took antibiotics 3 years ago. Comes back every time I am stressed, last time it came from eating too many marshmallows (I rarely eat sweets)
7. Aggravate - walking, urinating, washing, tight clothing. Ameliorate - 3-day Monistat treatment and my recent discovery Sepia 30c two times a day for the last 5 days.
8. Definitelly stress. Works like a clock. And diet - sweets. I also feel over sensitive and sometimes in pain after sex.
9. Better in cold weather, dry.
10. moody, suspicious, easily offended, quite.
-like thunderrstorms, feel fine before them.
-very sensitive to noise, smell, light
-habit -biting my lips
-love and treasure my friends, family- big part of my life, no children yet, fiance - just realized what a gift he is in my life and learned to trust him and opened up to him.
11. My fear is self-doubt. My dreams are very strong and real. When I have a problem in my life and I do not see it - there will be a dream reoccurring until i work through the problem.
12. Crave salty, spicy, vegetarian foods. Do not care for sweets.
13. thirst - Less.
15. breads and too much meat.
16. Sweat - less, almost never. Trunk if ever.
17. good if I do not eat meat and bread. Stool is light and tooth paste sonsistency.
18. sleep well. Right side.
20. Get very quite when upset. Too sensitive.
21. Monistat 3 injections- almost every 2-3 weeks, symptoms come back as soon as new stress arives. Antibiotics for 3 months prescribed by my gynocologist - was fine while taking it, symptoms returned when stoped.
23. dark hair and eyes, olive skin, slim, petit, medium height.
24. Becoming more regular in terms of cycle in the last year. otherwise, it's ok.
25. Hipatitis B as a teenager.
Thank you again. I appreciate your time and effort.
angelmax last decade
I missed the first line of question:
Sex - female
Age - 36
Work - arts
angelmax last decade
after a few days,
please try PULSATILLA 200C 6 hourly for some 4 to 5 days and see the reaction.
i believe, this should take care of your problem.
if you do not feel absolutely any change after taking pulsatilla for 4 or 5 days, please stop it and come back for an alternative remedy.
♡ rishimba last decade
I will definitely try your suggestion. Just want to make sure if i got it right - 2 doses of sulphur 200c on the same day (only one day, 5 pellets a dose?) -- after a few days Pulsatilla 200c 6 hourly for 4-5 days. Is it 6 pellets every hour or 1 dose every 6 hours?
You are right about sepia. It minimized the pain, but it's still there.
Thank you again.
angelmax last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.