Genital wartsHi. I recently discovered I have genital warts about a month ago. There are several very small ones, mostly arranged in a group. Upon research on the internet I decided to try to stick to a natural course for dealing with them, attempting to raise my immune system in order to overcome and, hopefully, suppress them. I also been applying apple cider vinegar directly to them, which seems to be having an effect, and sometimes a little bit of garlic from the liguid gelcaps, as it is supposed to be effective against viruses and I wanted to prevent any potential local spreading. My question is, what is an appropriate mix of herbal medication to take internally? I have been taking several garlic gelcaps each day, as that seems to be the best that I've come across in research. I have also been taking 1-2 Echinacea pills each day, as well as 1 Goldenseal in the hopes of increasing the effects of the others 'in vivo'. But now I'm starting to wonder if this is too much on my immune system, since an overload can sometimes make it 'crash', and also since viruses can sometimes adapt to certain remedies. Oh, and I've also been taking ColdEeze (zinc coughdrops) every now and then because they have always helped me with previous colds and viruses really well. Any sugeestions will be helpful. Thanks.
hopefull on 2007-05-12
Its perfectly all right.
Take Thuja 200 : 5 drops weekly for 4 weeks and report.
drprodip last decade
hopefull last decade
worrybag 8 years ago
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
I have genital warts along my labia, quiet a few in groups. I also have a weird looking one, which actually started off as a scar or something like that. That was the first thing appearing, then the warts followed. The warts are cauliflower like dark pink growings. They can be very itchy at times.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Occasional heat rush under armpit, sometime bloating after certain meals.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
In the past year I lost 3 people who were very closed to me within 4 months. I also had to finish my last year at university that time, look for new accommodation, and similar stressful events. The loss of my boyfriend of 6 years was the worse of all. I also travelled to Peru last October for 2 months, where I ended up in hospital with some allergic reaction on my face, which was swollen, red, and very dry. This caused further distress. I was also robbed there twice, and I was robbed in India, too, so I lost almost everything valuable I had. Last summer I had terrible heat rush/hives after visiting a solarium (sunbed). I took antihistamine tablets and used corticosteroid creams for months. I now have a new boyfriend, and I cannot tell him about my GWs. We also have some emotional issues in our relationship I keep comparing him to my ex, who was a completely different person. Were currently working on this problem.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I feel very low in mood, sometime feel trapped in my own misery. That time I feel impossible to get out of my depressed feelings. The GWs cause me massive stress as well, I think.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I was with a guy once in Peru, Im pretty sure he gave me the GWs. Unfortunately, we did not use condom. The first sign could have been some itching around the labia, and once I think I scratched it with my nail, soon after a scar sort of thing appeared. This is still there, and now looks like the warts around it, but the scar is raised. I have no idea what it is.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
At night and morning the warts are quiet itchy.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Vinegar seemed to help a little, but since taking the homeopathic remedies and cream it got worse, the warts are spreading.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Well could be stress and change of countries.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I like dry hot weather, although I dont mind a little cooler climates.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am definitely very moody, changeable, suspicious, easily offended at times, arguing usually with partner, sometime get lazy.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
As far as I remember I can get some headaches, or feel weird.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Sometimes I can weep without no reason, but rarely.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel they love me, but I can be distant, ie: dont call them, etc. I have expectations from my boyfriend, but I recognize that it is wrong.
Also, when I came to India he new all the long termers here, for they are good friends. So I met all of them, and I was really worried about what they might think of me, etc. This had major influence on my mood, almost as though I had to behave in a certain way all the time to make sure they liked me and accepted me as my boyfriends latest girlfriend.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Not being liked (which never happens really, for people generally like me). I have slight paranoia since Im in India because the aforementioned situation. I tend to think that people nice to me, but gossip about me behind my back.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Savory food. I do not eat much sweet food at all, but there is nothing that I truly dislike. I tend to avoid pasta dishes though.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Sometime I feel I eat more than I really need.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Bready things, pastries, too much spice, oily/fatty/too sugary food. They cause me bloating or such.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I sweat a lot under my arms, even in cool weather. It is a long-term problem. Neck region can also sweat a lot in heat or at night.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Since am taking the remedies I have diarrhea at times, but not every day. I have 1 or more bowel movements daily.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Always wake up at night to go to the toilet (to wee), or just wake up and wait till I can fall asleep again. I love sleeping on my tummy, or in side position with my legs pulled up and pillow between my knees.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Im can be very sensitive. I lost my parents at age 9, and I feel lonely many times. I left my country when I was 24, and live elsewhere ever since in the past 8 years. I'm 32 now. Not much family left, feel rootless most of the time.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Coconut vinegar and homeopathic remedies. Some diarrhoea every 2-3 days.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
I dont know about my parents, but my grandmother suffered from asthma for many years, and other lung problems. She was a heavy smoker though. My grandfather had malignant lung tumor.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Average height (170 cm), 65kg, moderate skin tone (white Europian), dark blond hair, green eyes.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general?
Regular, I am taking contraceptive pills (Logynon/Trividal in India)
- How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Emotional sensitivity, moodiness, sometimes headache or breast sensitivity.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
Since the pills its normal, but when I was younger I had very painful and heavy periods.
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
Rather thickish, normal or darkish red colour.
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Yes, sometimes. Many years back I also found some larger clots coming out of me during showering.
worrybag 8 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 1 drop in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
worrybag 8 years ago
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
Many many thanks for your help!
worrybag 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.