≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Gastric erosion

Dear Sirs,

I,a m 37 year old mail, suffering form gastritis since years, my recent endoscopic result was healed
erosion and antral gastritis

is ther any medicine in homeo
for this erosion,

please advice me a good diet

can i have drinking tea..

expect ur advice

thank u very much
  yoonus on 2007-05-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I was diagnosed with IBS and gastritis. Since I didn't have an ulcer(yet!!!), my doctor told me to live with it. There was nothing else that I could do.
I'm thankful that I didn't stop there. I found help with three products offered by Market America. They were Ultimate Aloe, OPC3 and Digestive Enzymes. Without going into to much detail I was symtom free within 3 weeks. I have reamained so now for the last 2 years. I would HIGHLY RECCOMEND the same for you. After having such wonderful results I got involved with the company. You may find these products on my website which is listed in my profile. or call me at(612) 282-3394
parmed last decade
U can take Agaricus Emeticus 30 : 5 drops in half cup water 4 times a day.

But whatever medicine you try it won't get cured untill and unless u take some food every 2 hours interval.

Stomach should not remain empty for more than 2 hrs.

If possible take 4 biscuits every 2 hrs inspite of breakfast lunch and dinner.

Avoid junk food and beverages as far as possible.
If u smoke then try quitting that habit. And lastly get a good night sleep.
drprodip last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.