Dr.Andres, please help me!Dear Senor Andres,
I read your posts with great interest. You have helped another patient (Janey) who has harmonal problems immensely- I think mine might be similar.
Hoping you would be able to help me! I will be very grateful for any suggestions from you.
I am copying the message that I posted in this forum entirely.
I am 43 years old woman and before you start wondering why anyone that age takes BC pills let me quickly explain- these help control my heavy flow during periods. I DO NOT have fibroids. Here is what happened, after the birth of my third child 14 years back- I was diagonised with HYPOTHYROIDISM (I am on the lowest dose of Synthroid for about 10 years). My periods (very regular) started becoming EXTREMELY HEAVY only the first two days and then it would be almost nothing. I thought this was something I could put up with because I could be hassle free for the last two days of my period. I put up with this condition for 10 years till I became dangerously anemic and the Doctor forced me to go on BC pills after checking to see if I have fibroids and did not find them. The BC pills (Microgestin 24 Fe)helped tremendously and I am not anemic anymore but still with low iron levels. I am not comfortable being on harmones for any longer than necessary. So I request your help in suggesting a good homeopathic remedy for me.
Here once again is a summary of my condition.
*Mildly Hypothyroidic on Synthroid for 10+ years
*Low Iron levels
*Heavy, deep red with clots flow during first 2 days of period
* No PCOS or fibroids in uterus.
Thanks in advance for your valuable advise.
US123 on 2007-05-24
Thank you for your trust.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
I'll analyze your symptoms and answer you as soon as possible.
Nature of work: Habits:
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. Have you had another illnesses in you life? What and when (from past to present)
andres last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.