≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Extremely Itchy Scalp, HELP 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Extremely itchy scalp

I started taking arnica to arrest hairloss but it seems to have intensified the itching on my scalp. Scabs have even formed in one or two places and the top of my scalp aches with pain from itching.

I have had an itchy scalp for the last two years, which I think is the culprit for my hairloss. It doesn't seem to be dandruff as I can see no flaking skin or at least very little.

I also have developed what feels like bumbs on both top sides of my scalp and they always itch as well.

Any ideas or recommendations? My diet is bad so I try to take supplements. And my lifestyle isn't what you would call very healthy, but changing either in the near future is a luxury I do not have. I would appreciate any help on this and thank you.
  Karrot13 on 2007-05-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
please take a few doses of SULPHUR 200C, one dose everyday for 4 days.

note the itch after a week and report.
rishimba last decade
Please take sulpher as per advise of dr. rishimba and also take Graphites-30 (three drops per dose thice a day) for a week and report.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Thank you for the advice. I will try it and let you know after a week.
Karrot13 last decade
I took the sulphur as perscribed and during the first four days the itching subsided but now it still itches. I wasn't quite sure if I should take the graphites along with the sulphur? I was only able to locate the granule form of the graphites, is this ok? Should I do this regime again with both the sulphur and graphites together? Thanks again.
Karrot13 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.