Extremely Itchy Scalp, HELPMy scalp has increasingly become more itcy, extremely so. I'm using gentle baby shampoo and even occasionally rubbing baby oil in my hair. My hair is of medium length and I'm noticing hairloss, probably a result of continuous itching. I'm also taking multi-vitiamins, B-complex and a herbal hair remedy as well as Arnica 6c twice a day. I think that there are some red blotches on my scalp. Any recommendations? Thank you, Thank you!!
Karrot13 on 2005-11-21
5. current complain
6. current medicine you are taking
7. sign & Symptom of disease
8. Slight back history
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
♡ deoshlok last decade
5. Extremely itchy scalp
6. Arnica 6c 2x a day for hairloss
8. I have had it for about 3 months
9. Divorced parents. Two older sisters. Wife and one small child.
10. Secondary School graduate
12. Nothing particular, I hate mushrooms
13. Sometimes irritable and impatient. I live in Bulgaria my family lives in Russia, I don't see my wife or child for three to four months at a time due to work. I am naturally a negative person with a lot of ups and downs. I am very extreme with my feelings. Anything else?
Karrot13 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.