≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Kidney Stone



Similar posts:

Kidney stone 4Kidney and ureter stone 5mm 4Multiple stones in right kidney 15liver calcification on right lope 4.5mm with left side kidney stone 4.2 mm 3Kidney Stone 5anuj sir please help me with calcification of liver and kidney stone case please sir i need your help 1nightfall and kidneystone 1Left kidney stones 7Attention Dr Anuj for left-kidney stone to sattar driver (06.10.1968 – 04.01.2022): 2Struvite Kidney Stones 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

request for remedy to kidney stone problem

I am suffering due to kidney stones. one 4mm stone is in right kidney. other stone is 10mmx 6mm stone moved to the urine track without obstruction. The urine is passing with red colour .pain is there in the Back and sides.the doctor advised surgery.
Please advise me which hedicine will disolve the stones painlessly. inform the contact e- mail address/phone nos. of the doctor plese.

  balayogam on 2007-07-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
you can try (Sarsaparilla Q)5 drops in one glass of water 3 times a day up to 15 days only then stop any change cantact me please and you need drink plenty of water about 2 litter a day and stop eating spenich and tomato ok

Good luck
faisal qureshi last decade
I am a doctor, who combines Homeopath and naturopathy to treat people who have lost their hopes.

Kidney Arogya Kendra is an institution which interlinks spiritualism with medicines to rejuvenate lives losing their hopes. We do not charge for suggestions. Medicines are made here using natural herbs and ancient homeopathic methods

contact me for free suggestion.

Dr Prabhat Ranjan Choudhary
drprabhat last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.