≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

cannabis indica & marijuana use 5Erectile dysfunction due to excessive masterbation and marijuana smoking 5Can I treat ADHD with medical marijuana? 1does marijuana interfere with homeopathic treatment? 6Anxiety/Drizziness/Numbness in head for three years after Panic attack on marijuana 1Completely Lost Libido - Marijuana Use 17Marijuana Addict 2Marijuana Panic Attack - Please Help 2how long after smoking marijuana do i need to wait before i take a remedy? 1ADHD/Marijuana 8


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

marijuana and homeopathy

Does anyone know what remedies have been used to counteract excessive use of marijuana?

Thank you,

  TreeFrog on 2007-08-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
parachute last decade
Thank you very much. Are they given in any particular order?
TreeFrog last decade
There is little difference in their action, either would do. What do you know about Homeopathy?
If you have had too much weed and want to straighten out I recomend a liquid dose of 200c Cannabis. Depending on where you are, some countries have banned certain remedies. You may not be able to get this without resorting to buying from Ainsworhts or another company that sends overseas.
However, take a few drops on the tongue, once in the morning, once at night. (within 12 hours) then take no more, wait for a reaction, a clearing of your mind, brightening of attitude, that sort of thing.
There is no need to take remedies for extended periods.
Hope this helps.
parachute last decade
Thank you very much, parachute. Why are liquid doses better than dry pellets? Do you know where I could order LM doses of those remedies?
TreeFrog last decade
Liquid doses can be succussed (pounded in your hand a few times to slightly raise the potency, which avoids aggravations) which cant be done with pellets. (Pills)
Try Ainsworths
UK. Or BK Moore Pharmacy Auckland New Zealand. They both send outa town.
parachute last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.