≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

EBV, Chronic fatigue and vertigo 9Left ear, hand, side breast pain, left leg sciatica, Gallstones, vertigo, lower back pain, tailbone pain, digestion issues etc 25Motion sickness ,gas trouble,tinnitus and vertigo 16Eustachian tube dysfunction leading to disorientation and vertigo - Plz help 3Vertigo 76 year old sinus infection, vertigo 1thyroiditis, vertigo 3Vertigo 7Tinnitus with Vertigo 3IBS With Headache And Vertigo 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


My mother is suffering from Vertigo. She had major attack in the month of April and was admitted to hospital.

During that period she had very high sugar levels and BP was also very high. Pulse rate was 172. She even remained in CCU.

After the treatment she was discharged and returned home.

She is taking allopathy treatment for High BP and Diabetise.

Last month again she had attack of vertigo and was again put on Stugeron 50 thrice a day and now Stugeron 75 half tablet in morning.

She is also taking Amipril 1 Mg half before breakfast and half before dinner, cardac 5 mg twice a day, Tide 5 mg once a day and valent 80 once a day.

She has also developed some problem in hearing also after first vertigo attack.

Can you suggest the homeopathy treatment for this.
  anuprav on 2007-08-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear Anuprav,
your mum need under care of cardiologist is she hed any ECG what is showing i need full medical past and family history then i am more happy to assist you.
faisal qureshi last decade
My opinion is go for Bryoina alb 30 2 drops three times ina day and agrimony (Batch Flower Remedy) 2 drops thrice in a day for a week.

This will help to drop the BP it to normal condition you can try and report to the forum...

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.