≡ ▼ LINKS
ABC Homeopathy Forum

 

 

Remedies:

Warts And Tired Feet: $10.79

 

 

Remedy Finder:

Genital WartsWarts

 

 

Similar posts:

Genital Warts during Pregnancy 78Genital warts 48Chronic genital warts 1Burning sensation in urinary tract and genital warts 19Accute Genital warts 2Male, 31, HPV recurring Genital warts 4genital warts 1genital warts 1Genital Warts, HPV 14[Genital warts/HPV – help needed 4

 

The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Genital Warts

I've had warts for the past 7 months or so, and have been to a clinic to try to remove them.
I have been given two types of cream and they have been frozen, with a kind of acid put on them afterwards.
I've had them frozen 3 times.
The first time didn't help, but after them being frozen another time and using the cream straight away, most of them went.
I had quite a few around the entrance to my vagina, but I have one in the entrance to my anus. It started off fairly large and has decreased in size, but I can't seem to get rid of it. It is also itchy sometimes and bleeds.
Is there anything I take take to get rid of it and any small remaining ones?
Thank you.
 
  joannef on 2007-08-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Try one dose of Argent Nit 10M and report me after a month.

dr.deoshlok sharma
 
deoshlok last decade
please describe the appearance of the warts in general.

if the warts are roundish with a jagged appearance just like a small cauliflower, the suitable remedy is NITRIC ACID 200C to be taken once everyday for 3 to 4 days and then once every 3 to 4 days till the warts dry up and fall off.

if the warts do not match the looks of a cauliflower, the suitable remedy is THUJA 200C one dose everyday for 10 days and then one dose every 2 to 3 days till the warts dry up and fall off.
 
rishimba last decade
further, i would like dr. deoshlok to explain the basis of choosing argent nit for genital warts.

dr. deoshlok, can you please tell us which repertory has been referred to in this case.
 
rishimba last decade
Thanks for the replies.
The warts are red coloured and soft. The smaller ones that I had (that went with the freezing treatment) were the same and were cauliflower shaped. Due to the place of the wart I'm having problems with, I'm not sure if it is the same shape, but it is soft and red.
Would it be safe for me to take Thuja 200C and then Nitric Acid 200C if that doesn't work?
And how long do these remedies usually take to get rid of warts?
Thank you,
Joanne
 
joannef last decade
start with THUJA 200C.

take it for 10 days everyday one dose and note any change in the texture of the warts. if you feel that the wart has started drying, you have to continue taking THUJA till it becomes completely dry.

if you do not notice absolutely any change in the texture duing the first 10 or 15 days, you can go for NITRIC ACID as suggested.
 
rishimba last decade
agreed with dr. rishimba.

dr. mahfooz
 
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
I am going to start taking thuja 200C tomorrow, and would just like to make sure i am taking the correct amount.
do i take one tablet everyday for 10 to 15 days? is it safe to take this dosage everyday?
i am new to homeopathy, and after searching on the forum i found that it is usually only taken once and then shouldn't be taken again. is this correct? or is it safe to take it for 2 weeks?
thank you for your help
 
joannef last decade
the frequency of dosing depends on many factors. in your case, you need to take the remedy for some 10 days and note the changes.
you will not get any improvement in your warts if you take a single dose of thuja. you have to repeat till there is a visible reaction in your body.

if you feel you may be sensitive to homepathic remedies, start with thuja 30c for some days and then go for thuja 200c if you do not notice a change in 10 days.

its generally safe for 99 percent of people. however, if you fall amongst the rest 1 percent, you may have some temporary proving symptoms of thuja. this can be antidoted if you report your condition.

best wishes..
 
rishimba last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register

 

Important
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.