≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Coffea Cruda: $4.19Phosphorus: $4.19


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

urgent: coffee & phosphorous interaction

I am currently taking Phosphorous 200 for ADD. I wanted to know if consuming coffee during treatment with Phosphorous can cancel out the healing process. Also can anyone please advise me how to dose myelf with Phosphorous 200. Would Sulphur or Phosphorous be a better remedy for adult ADD. I find that I can fit myself into a Phosphorous as well as a Sulphur profile. Please reply immediately.
  JRN on 2003-10-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Phosphorus, like any homeopathic remedy, can be cancelled out by the effects of coffee. If you can avoid it, you should.

As to wether Sulphur or phosphorous fits you better, is the sulphur working? If it is, that's your remedy, if not, try Phosphorus.

200C is a very high potency to be taking if you're not sure. 30C may work just as well, but with less danger of seriously diminishing your homeopathic sensitivity
katie last decade
If you see Phosphorus and Sulphur "drug pictures" matching your condition then >>>

- take PHOSPHORUS 30C four times a day and
- take SULPHUR 200C once a week one dose only as an inter-current remedy.

Avoid Coffee, garlic, hot spices etc. when ever you are taking homeopathic treatment. Also avoid Camphor addative preperations.
PANKAJ VARMA last decade

No fit into 'pictures'

Post symptoms ,then can decide with more info.

John Stanton
John Stanton last decade
some literature say mint toothpaste to inactivate remedies also.
rtsZ last decade
vitoulkas say that about nat-m

mint antidote ; but I find that not true so far
john satnton last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.