≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Interstitial cystitis 2Chronic vaginitis with chronic bladder cystitis 2Interstitial Cystitis with E Coli and Enterococcus Faecalis Present 64Potency of Equisetum Hyemale for Cystitis 1Serious case of UTI /Cystitis cured in cat 8Cystitis, uti please help, dont want to take antibiotics! 1Cystitis or chronic uti dr. Kadwa please help 1Cystitis or chronic uti dr. Kadwa please help 4Male with possible overactive bladder/interstitial cystitis 3Please Advise Medicine for stricture urethra and cystitis 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Cystitis problems.

I'd been suffering very frequent and rather painful UTI’s for a few years and was at my wits end with how to stop it. I used multiple courses of antibiotics, but they only held the symptoms at bay for a short while before my problems seemed to come back, only worse than before. Before long I tried looking into other means of helping myself and came across a company online that was selling a product called ‘Waterfall D-Mannose’. Guess what? It worked! After a couple of days my symptoms were gone and I now feel pretty much 100% healthy, bar the occasional tingle which I can keep at bay with the odd spoonful of the Mannose.

I've noticed on the 'Sweet Cures' website (Just searched Google for it) that they have a number of hemeopaths on their list of suppliers and I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar success with this product? As until I found it using my home computer I’d never heard of it!

Aine McDuff.
  honeypot81 on 2007-11-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
try Oxalic Acid 30 three times in a day and report me after a week...

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.