≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Tinnitus

Sulphur 10M and Calcarea Carbonica 200CH for Tinnitus4Chronic Tinnitus3Tinnitus33Tinnitus1premature ejaculation, tinnitus12Tinnitus7For Dr Kadwa and other professionals - Post Nasal Drip & Indigestion / Tinnitus3Hypertension and Tinnitus14Tinnitus1Tinnitus19


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

my tinnitus and fluid in ear

Is there something that can be done to relieve the fluid and the crackling and tinnitus in my ears. When I was pregnant 6 years ago my ears got plugged and it hasn't gone away, but in the last year it becaame worse so I gave up wheat and dairy and that helped but the little tinnitus that I did have got much worse so that I am having trouble functioning. My doctor says that I have fluid in the middle ear, so I will be going to a specialist, but is there anything homeopathicly that would drain it. I have lost so much weight (I wasn't over weight in the least to begin with and now I am down to 94 lbs)because I am afraid to eat anything that will cause mucus in my body.
Help please
  nance09 on 2007-12-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
how is fluid in your ear just water or mucus and how is it mucus which coulor and any smell any other medical history.

faisal qureshi last decade
Hi thank you for your reply to my private hell.
Nothing comes out of my ear, no fluid or mucus there is no odour.
My doctor said I have fluid in the middle ear. and there is crackling and a feeling of fulness, sometimes my ear feels hot, like i said before it has been along time now.
I have a history of allergies but it has been mainly animals all my life to the best of my knowledge.
nance09 last decade
please try (Bella donna-6c)2pills after every 3hours only 1 day then stop and after 2weeks report me back,OK
don't use more then 12pills.
Good luck
faisal qureshi last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.