≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum

 

 

Remedy Finder:

Allergy

 

 

Similar posts:

suffering from dust allergy and perfume allergy 3Severe Cough due to Allergy 18Acne; Pollen allergy 11repeating allergy 10 yr old daughter 9Allergy to my daughter age 7 yr 6seasonal allergy -10 yr old daughter 4Allergy and dandruff 15Allergy to cane sugar 4Premature ejaculation/asthma/pollen allergy 1Dr Kadwa Please Help. It's urgent. (Allergy cough) 4

 

The ABC Homeopathy Forum

allergy

I have skin alergy from dust too much itching to back and on hiar on the face couler red near about nues and lips and in beard and on head also any time when is coming and much pain.Please if you have any homeo medicin advis me.
Thanks
sunny
 
  gursikh70 on 2008-01-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please try Pothos-30 ( 3 drops morning & evening) report after a week



dr. mahfooz
 
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
I too read about Pothos for dust allergy, but have no practical experience with it.

Please use it and give feed back.

Murthy
 
gavinimurthy last decade
If it is Eczema of the beard....then another useful med is:

Arsenicum iodide.

Pankaj Varma
 
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
which madicin take for exzima in my head is also much exsima and some time in my head coming blood whan i itching . please you advios me.
thanks
raj
 
gursikh70 last decade
Did u take some homeo medicine. Reply with ur latest condition.
 
znaeem51 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register

 

Important
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.