≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Herpes

Return of Old Symptoms with Sepia, Herpes4Herpes41Herpes1genital herpes1Genital Herpes19Chronic bladder infections caused by mesh sling an herpes7Chronic Genital Herpes18genital herpes3Hormone Problems, Candida, and Herpes1Herpes1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Any treatment for non-genital Herpes infection in an elderly patient?

Dear Doctors Please help,

Someone elderly in my family has had a non-genital herpes outbreak with the sores going from the chest to the back from the left underarm. She has been on allopathic medication (Ocuvir 800 DT - 5 tablets a day and NVM-M12 Never Tonic and ACENAC-P for Pain Relief) for the past 7-8 days for this but it is still very painful though the sores seem to be healing.

Is there any remedy for non-genital herpes pain relief and curing the infection?? Patient in question has had a recent surgery for a cyst on the scalp and has had 2 tooth extractions too so she has been on heavy medication just before this herpes outbreak.
  RishiRishi on 2008-01-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
try myristica s 30c three times in a day for a week and report me...
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Is there any history of bad effects from Chickenbox in the patient? any history of shingles?
Dr Organon last decade
I don't think she's had any chicken pox or shingles ever but yes, she has had Measles when she was a child.

She has not stopped taking the Allopathic medicine on the Doctor's advice, but the pain is still very much there and the sores are also hurting....can something be done doctor?
RishiRishi last decade
Please suggest a remedy
RishiRishi last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.