The ABC Homeopathy Forum
Allergy/Difficulty in BreathingKindly Suggest/Help me with my following Symptoms.
Age: 54 yrs
Office work/Job Oriented
- I had an Allergy Test
IgE LEVEL = 173.4 (Normal Range=100) which is HIGHER than the Normal Range.
- Uncomfortable/Difficulty in Breathing while Breathing from NOSE.
- Drowsiness and Breathing Difficulty and PAIN near COLLAR BONE Muscles(NECK).
- Pulse Rate and B.P. goes HIGH.
- Feel MILD SHIVERING
- Winter/Cold Breeze causes PAIN in CHEST especially on LEFT SIDE of the Lungs.
- Feel Weakness.
- I fell Heavy/Difficulty in Breathing while Climbing Up Stairs.
The above all symptoms are very painful and untoleratble while working and suddenly NASAL CONGESTION occurs and I start breathing from MOUTH and this causes uncomfortable feeling.
This happens even if I am sleeping and suddenly my Nose Blocks and I have to breath from my Mouth.
- No Heavy Cough(Dry or Productive) but sometimes have little Dry to Productive Cough.
Kindly Help Me out and Also tell me the cause of these symptoms.
Thank you and Regards.
mislam on 2008-02-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.