≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Candida overgrowth and early rheumatoid arthritis 14Son Growth and Hight stopped last two years 3Perianal growth 2Hair growth 1Regarding breast growth 18Breast growth and height growth 12Gymnast with fractured elbow growth plate 3Most senior doctor's advice requested please for finger regrowth 5Severe Growth hormone deficiency 1Att: dr. maheeru, dr. kadwa - Abnormal appetite & low growth of 13 yrs girl 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Growth Problem

I am 20yr old.
I am currently 5feet 4inches and weigh 68kgs.
I have been the same in physique and height from 14yrs of age.
There has been no improvement in my height or hair growth on legs,hands etc where as my friends have grown considerably.
My throat also has that very little adam's apple projection.
Do I have any growth problem please help!
  measking on 2008-02-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
pl see the post medicine to gain height above /below j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade
Thanks for reply,but do you recommend me the following-
Bartya carb 30c 2times/day(15days course)
Medorrhinum 1M 1nce/month
(6 months)
Symphytum q daily
(6 months)

I also have one more query,will it boost my hair growth and other factors too?
Also as seen in Xray that my bones have not yet fused what else can I do boost growth?
Do I need to consult a doctor for GH?
measking last decade
pl try all three for six month baryta carb too. symphytum is for bones j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade
Thanks,I will keep you posted on improvemnet.
However plz tell do i need to consult for GH?
measking last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.