≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Acid Reflux



Similar posts:

Acid reflux and Asthma 6Attn: Joe De Livera - 11 month old with asthma and acid reflux 1My 9 year old son has severe Food Allergies and Asthma and Acid Reflux 4need *help!* -chronic asthma and acid reflux 2bad acid reflux and allergies/asthma 8


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Acid Reflux & Asthma in 2 year old

My daughter has a very sensitive gag reflex, and gags in the morning while pulling her shirt away from her throat. She makes the noise 'EEEEEE.' As if there is a burning in her throat, and she will often say her throat hurts. She does this gagging issue more when she has a cold. She also has a wheeze that developed months ago, around the same time as this gag/acid issue. We've worked with her pediatrician who is integrative, and are now being sent to a GI doctor. Is there anything safe to give her that might help both her Asthma and this gagging acid problem? She doesnt' bring anything up, she just makes the 'EEE' noise and looks uncomfortable. We have tried Lachesis per our homeopath and it helped but didn't completely take it away. It quieted down for awhile now, but she has a terrible cold now and this all seems to be aggrivating her gagging.
  swogirl on 2008-02-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Wanted to mention...she is taking a breathing treatment twice a day for Asthma. I feel that the acid reflux might be causing the asthma?

Her cold symptoms that are making the gagging worse are

Clear, stringy mucous, lots coming out of her nose.
swogirl last decade
please try (Nux vomica-6c) 2pills twise a day for week only then stop after 3 weeks report me back,ok
Good luck
faisal qureshi last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.