need *help!* -chronic asthma and acid refluxhi, please see below I've answered the standard questions i think. i emailed awhile back about acid reflux and asthma at a different time and was told to combine both, which i hope i have below. I'm really really hoping someone can point me in the right direction on what kind of homeopathic program i should try for the asthma and acid reflux. i am also currentyl going through a diet detox to see if i can eleviate my symptoms...thank you...
1. Describe your main suffering? chronic asthma, acid reflux, have hypothyroidism
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? dry skin now in winter, general allergies, sinus issues, headaches
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
asthma started when i was very young, 4, acid reflux started after a bout with sinus infection
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
night, in bed
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
exercise, cold air, laughing hard, dust, animal dander
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
i am moody, agreeble too in social setting, quiet, hot headed, stubborn, caring, empathetic, curious
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
deep issues with mother, love all others
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
poor health, no
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal or less than
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? excessive
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? dairy, wheat
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? less, limbs
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? fairly normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? don't get a good nights sleep, restless
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? yes
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? more serious, more wise
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
advair for asthma may be linked to acid reflux
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance. Small frame, slender but taller than average
Reb1505 on 2006-12-08
if you feel any changes in 7 days, let the improvements stabilise and then take 3 doses of IODIUM 200C at 3 hours interval.
if you do not notice absolutely no change in the symptoms, come back after 7 days.
♡ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.