Hyperhidrosis / sweating in hand+feetDear Dr.Deoshlok Sharma,
My son is 10 years old , his weight is 23 Kg, height is 125 cm, suffering from sweating in hand and feet, normal height, , but he is under weight. I request you please advice me medicine for weight gain and sweating. I want to increase his weight, he is very thin, He take milk with bananas.
please advice me diet also.
1. Name Adarsh
2. Age 10 Years
3. Sex Male
4. country India NCR
5. climate summer, winter, cold
6. What exactly is happening ? sweating in hand and feet
7. Which side and where your perspire more ? hand and feet
8. How do you feel ? nervous
9. How does this affect you ? when he read/ study your book and at the time of tuition
10. How does it feel like ? nervous
11. What comes to your mind ?
12. One situation that had a big effect on you ? excess sweating
13. How did that feel like ? nervous
14. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
15. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand. ?
16. current medicine you are taking silicia 30
17. family back ground
18. qualification of patient study in 6th
19. Nature of working student
20. desire and aversion of food like non veg.
21. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.(if required) anger
22. When increases/Decreases(Aggravation & Amelioration), mention time,duration/season etc. when he study/ tuition time
mguptapdil on 2008-04-26
♡ deoshlok last decade
My 12 years male child have excessive swaeting / perspiration on palms of feet & hands and axillae from last 5 years. He is studying in class 7th in DELHI NCR. He have suffered high fever when he was 5 years old. sweating is not under control. He is under weight as 28 Kg and height 130 cm. His sweating increased at the time of studying and mental work. He likes non veg. food mostly. His Thyroid test is normal. He go for toilet minimum 3 times daily. Please help me.
mguptapdil last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.