≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Allergy

Whey Protein allergy2Food Allergy139Skin allergy4Sulphur/ Sulfa Allergy1Two issues. Nat phos 6x and eye allergy4Sneezing allergy5Dry nose and throat allergy2Severe Cough due to Allergy18Acne; Pollen allergy11Premature ejaculation/asthma/pollen allergy1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Allergy since childhood

Hello, I have allergies/sneezing/blocked nose since childhood and am looking at a solution.

Here is my case, as much as I can describe:

a) Mother has hay-fever
b) Brother has hay-fever
c) I had hay-fever/sneezing since I was a child (6 yrs old)
d) For many years, I used to take otrivin to relieve blocked nose. I stopped otrivin after I was 32+when I got to know it destroys nasal passages
e) When I visited an ENT, he told me my nasal passage gets inflamed due to which it irritates and I sneeze + block nose
f) My sneezing/blocked nose is usually worse during allergy season (April-end to May in US) but happens in spurts year long. Once it hits, it stays for 3 days
g) I have no food allergies

What happens when allergy hits:
1) sneezing
2) Lying down causes nasal blockage
3) Turning to left side opens right nasal passage and turning to right opens left
4) Nose block is the biggest issue, tickling feeling, results in sneezing

Any medication:
1) I am taking loratidine every nice
2) I tried All-c 30c - 3 times a day for a week - did not help
3) I take vicks a lot - relieves me (I know camphor is homeopathy anititode, when I took all-c I did not apply vicks)

  aske123 on 2008-05-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
if the sneezing is worse in a cold room and better in a warm room, you need to take ARS ALB 30C some 3 to 4 doses at frequent intervals during the episodes.

after a few episodes, you can take 200c a dose or two if you feel that 30c doesnt give any more relief.
rishimba last decade
Questions ... You've had your allergies since birth right? How old are you now? Have you done the whole doctor thing already? And if so, what was said? How about a nutritionalist(bad speller)? Have you checked out any other options?
Lwilliams last decade
I am not sure if it was since birth. But certainly by the time I was 6 yrs old. I am 34 mow. Yes - been to many doctors. Some told me I had high 'ichinophila' (or whatever it is called). They said there was no specific medicine besides nasonex, nasal drops etc. Never been to a nutritionist.
aske123 last decade
to reduce your eosinophilia count you need to take a spoon of HONEY with TULSI leaves ( 2 to 3 ) every morning in empty stomach.
rishimba last decade
tulsi is called holy basil in english.
rishimba last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.