Anxiety NeurosisI am suffering from Severe Anxiety for the last two years. I consulted many doctors in Allopathy and Homeopathy. Currently I am taking Beta Blocker and Clonazepam. With this homeopathy doctor given me one dose of Arg.Nit.1M. Another dose is due on 13.07.08. My previous doctor prescribed me Latrodectus Mactans 1M after counseling for 3 hours. Now I am in confusion which one is the correct remedy. If any doctor is ready to help, I will post the details of my symptoms. Another thing - Can I take both the remedies together?
susjay on 2008-07-08
you are a Arsenic Alb Patient..(confusion, perfection , come here to know the perfect remedy or decision) pls tray one dose of Arsenic alb 10M and stop all the previous medicine.. before going to start this medicine pls. take one dose of camphor 200c..
report me after a week..
♡ deoshlok last decade
susjay last decade
I started with a new Homeopath and he also prescribed Arsenic Alb. 50M twice daily. I am better than before. I stopped clonazepam and Propranolol dose is reduced by the doctor. I am OK with this. But sometimes I have anticipatory anxiety when under pressure in Job. My last doctor prescribed me Bowel Nosodes 'Dysentry Compound' 200. But I did not try it. What is your opinion. All the doctors I visited for the last 3 years gave the remedies like Arsenic Alb, Arg.Nit., Lycopodium, Gelsemium, Carbo Veg etc.
Please add your comments.
susjay last decade
• Occasionally feeling mild nervous, inflammation in forehead & occipital area, Anxiety, restless, Depressed leading to ill thoughts & apprehensive, unknown fear causing unnecessary stress & tension.
• Insomnia, sleeplessness or disturbed sleep whether day or night. Lost my natural sleep from the day of my Bilateral TKR surgery.
• Vibration, shaking in soft muscle in heart area (near left nipple).
• Occasionally feeling like slight choking/heaviness in throat.
• Numbness and tingling, chillness in left thigh. (This was once happened during angioplasty but was gradually improving. But again reoccurred after TKR surgery)
• Excessively yawning during day & evening time.
Please advice some remedy with potency and dosage.
Can anybody suggest me any remedy with dosage please???
[message edited by snageshb on Tue, 08 Mar 2016 20:44:14 UTC]
[message edited by snageshb on Tue, 08 Mar 2016 20:45:50 UTC]
[message edited by snageshb on Sat, 12 Mar 2016 20:47:17 UTC]
snageshb 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.