chronic anxiety neurosis associated with depressionHello every one. i am suffering from chronic anxiety along with depression from the past 3yrs.i started allopathic medication which includes benzodiazepins. but i am getting a n number of side effects. so i thought of using homeopathic medication. si pls suggest me some good medications which will decrease my anxiety levels and depression.my symptoms includes the following...
shivering of limbs
loss of interest in everything either it may b reading books,work
especially increase in palpitation
i am unable to control these emotions....
please suggest me the medication which will keep me calm and relaxed....
i have social phobia...i cant mingle with people quickly. having stage fear and u cant able to discuss in groups....pls tell me a good remedy fir tge above said symptoms....pls u need ur help for a better future of mine
snmalik on 2014-05-24
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ Zady101 8 years ago
work; Previously in pharma company, now as an assnt.Professor
1.My main suffering is Anxiety associated with depression. I feel fear to do start things. for Example if i have to start a work i feel pressurized and get tensed instantly i get palpitation with shivering in limbs. i have negative feelings. even i cant interact with new persons or people with higher authority Eg:(Teacher, boss r any other who r superior to me)
2.my physical sufferings r palpitation, hyper ventilation, shivering, head ache, insomnia
3.used to get anxious to face new things, new people and i cant raise my voice in a group of people where i get anxious. i get depressed to the failures.thinking about the past and future and gets depressive mood.
4. when condition is worst i feel like end of like fly away from that particular work(means to run away from responsibilities).
5. it starts of an event. my psychological problem started 4yrs back when i got 3 time failures in the same subject there started depression and anxiety abt new assignments abt whether i can do it r not.
6.The whole day
7.i get aggravate with pressure.
8. it does related to place.
9. i can adjust to all weather conditions...usually i like cold weather.
10. i am Moody, Nervous, Easily offended, Quiet, Irritating, Lazy.
-i am ok during thunder storm
- i feel like Weeping,talking to one self.
-i feel insult when they make comments on me.
11. i fear that whether i can achieve the things r not. i get scary dreams.
12. i crave for spicy items. i get aversion for sweets.
13. My thirst is normal
14. hunger is normal
15. i am comfortable with all kind of foods.
16. i get normal sweating.i get sweat on trunk.
17. bowel movement is normal...stool is hard
18. i have insomnia bcog of palpitation. i sleep with with dorsal side on the top.
19. my sextual interest decreased. i feel like loss of libido...Having ED.
20. i am normal like other people.
21. i used allopathic medications like benzodiazsepines and anti depressants. bcog of those i get sedation, addictions and head ache.
22. i our family we have diabetis. recently i found vitiligo on my lower lip.
23. i am normal with
24. i dont have a chronic disease this anxiety neurosis is the only chronic disease i am having. from thje past 4-5 yrs
Finally this is my humble request to the forum members to pls show me a solution...i have a lot of dreams about my future
snmalik 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.