Facial WartsI am female, 27 years,having viral facial warts since last 2 years. I have tried all sort of medicines, oinments, laser treatment, RF surgery. Nothing seems to work for my face. Slowly they are spreading all over the neck and hands. I have also tried homeopathy- thuja and caust but they also didnt seem to work at all. i have a 1 year old daughter, for whom i am always worried for the infection.
I am completely disspointed and have lost interest in myslef/ confidence now.
Can some one help me what can i do for this. Is there any treament for warts. Are they curable. How can I save or take any precaution for my daughter.
To tell you something about myself:
cry a lot
love spicy food
looking for some help
irumhaziq on 2008-07-26
also, take THUJA 30C one dose in the morning day for some 2 weeks.
if no response, we will take all other general symptoms to suggest the remedy.
♡ rishimba last decade
irumhaziq last decade
irumhaziq last decade
Again is there a possibility or ur clincal experience if there is internal remedy given and it correctly addresses the issue inside and the warts thereof fall without external use.?
hisam last decade
the resistance against the HPV virus comes from the antibodies being created by the blood. nothing else can cure the warts.
if you want the warts to be taken out by external means, you can either tie the root with a hair or nylon thread and stop the blood flow into it... many do it like this. else, you can chill it with liquid nitrogen to burn the tissue so that it will get shrivelled and fall off.
but such treatments are only temporary and there is always a chance of developing another wart somewhere else.
♡ rishimba last decade
devesh last decade
HiddenJewel last decade
Cozza40 last decade
2. Age: 32
3. Sex : Male
4. Single/Married: Married
5. weight : 60 Kg
6. Height: 172cm
7. country : NEPAL
8. climate : Cool/Normal
9. List of your complaints:
I have warts on left knee, left thumb finger, right thumb finger and right index finger.
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
I am suffering from this since more than 3-4 years
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt : SALT
13. Thirst: Normal, drink upto 3 liter of water
14. Tongue and Taste: Normal
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) : 110/80
16. What exactly is happening?
Wart on left knee: since 4 years
Wart on left thumb finger since: 2 years
Wart on right thumb finger since 6 months
Wart on index finger now growing
17. How do you feel? : I am very much worrying about it all time that I may be grow all over my body and also to my wife.
18. How does this affect you? As I am very much worried about it so it affect me a lots in my daily life routine.
19. How does it feel like? I am trying to remove the scales from the wart, also itches.
20. What comes to your mind? How can I remove this from my finger and knee .
21. One situation that had a big effect on you? Nothing like that .but I wanted to make my passport but due to this wart I am not making because I need thumb sign on passport form .
22. How did that feel like? NA
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? NA
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)? NA
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
Thuja 30, Thuja 200, Causticum, Macca but not sure .i dont know what my doctors prescribed
26. Family Background : No any serious illness, all are healthy. No one have wart also
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient : Master in Computer Application
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? Run an IT firm in Kathmandu, Nepal
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food : Not any, but like to eat fried food more
30. Name of foods which increase your problem : NA
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
I am very cool man but loss my patience if someone say unsuitable word or wrong thing.
I feel very fear in public speaking, you can say I have some social anxiety problem .?
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease : Right/Left thumb, Index finger & left knee
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body) : Right/Left thumb, Index finger & left knee
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.: Normal
(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)
cool00977 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.