Facial WartsI am 30 and the first time I got warts was when I was pregnant . i got it cortized but a year later i got a bunch of warts in the same place ie on my cheeks. I got it cortised too . But recently I have 3 warts that appereared and I took homeopathy treatment for 4months .He gave me Thuja ,4 pills for 3 days one every 15days and also Causticum 2 pills morning and night.But no change at all till now. I now have one very smal one developed on my upper lip . Suggest an alternate medicine pls.
lthsnjv on 2010-05-05
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
But I think Thuja 10c and causticum 1m .
I have been taking this for more than 4 months now .
lthsnjv last decade
It is best to use a Constitutional remedy. So a drug that suits you, all of you, and not just a local pathological medicine.
This means that I, if you will, need a description of your whole person, mental, emotional and physical.
Are you interested in this, take a look at the following questions:
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Parakletos. last decade
2.No physical sufferings .
3.No mental sufferings
4.When am at my worst I feel angry .
5.Started when I was pregnant ( 2.5yrs back )which I got it cortised . but post that I had another bunch of it crop up which i got it cortised too .But now there are 3 on my cheeks and one very small one on my upper lip .
6.None . I am fine throughout the day . I get stressed only at work .
9.I am fine in any weather
10.Arrogant , easily offended ,Arguing .
Initially the sound of thunder scares me but am ok post that.
I dont like being consoled during tough times.
I am not sensitive to any external stimuli.
Sometimes I talk to myself , but very rare.
Feel good about friends, my daughter and husband.
11.No fears and no I dont dream of any situation.
12.Like spicy and tasty food .No aversions.
15.Nope .But if I eat oily spicy food and immediately go to sleep have a heart burn.
17.Normal but sometimes irregular.
18.No particular posture .I sleep well.
19.No .But I dont have any severe craving towards sex.
20.I want to be the best in everything I do .
21.No medications taken prior.
22.Mother - Heart problem .
23.5 ft tall , medium built , problem area is the abs where theres lot of flab.
24.Yes periods are regular and lasts for 3days and dies down on the 5th day.
No I dont have any pysical or mental disconfort
Thick bright red
clots on the 2nd and 3rd day
lthsnjv last decade
My suggestion in this regards is you should start Thuja-200 (5 drops per dose One dose after 4 days means twice a week) and apply Thuja-Q on surface of wart 2 times a day with cotton bud.
And give your feed back after one month
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.