≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

tooth abscess 8Abscess on chest 37Bartholin cyst / abscess 19Annal Abscess 2Dental abscess 496Peridontal Abscess on Roof of Mouth 53 year old dental abscess 8Treatment of Peritonsillar abscess and tonsilities 2Ear pain/Abscess 21Abscess Near Rectum 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


My partner has an abscess on his penis since last december. It happened from ingrown hair which he usually removes in time and never got absess before this. After some care it eventually came to head in december. The lump never went down since then and it now has a white discharge. If he doesnt squeeze it out, the lump gets bigger.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  floss17 on 2008-07-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
hep sulph 200 one dose daily for 3 days then after 3 days silicea 200 one dise daily for 3 days report
akshaymohl last decade
Hi Mohla

Look into Calc. sulph too. Pus with a vent generally indicates Calc.Sulph.

gavinimurthy last decade
Hi, Thaanks for reply. I looked up the remedies Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum, Hepar Sulphuris Kalinum and I just wanted to check if the first one is the right one. As i did not find hep sulph without calcareum or calc sulph without hep.Thanks
floss17 last decade
just to check what is the difference between pills and granules and which to purchase. Thank you
floss17 last decade
Hepar Sulphrius Calcareum is what Dr.Mohla suggested.

The other one is calcareum sulphuricum also known as Calcarea Sulph.

Pills and granules are one and the same. Use 4 to 6 granules as a dose.

gavinimurthy last decade
Hello, tried the Hepar Sulphrius Calcareum one dose dailyfor 3 days followed by the sillicea for 3days and there is no change as of yet. Will it maybe take some time. Thank you
floss17 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.