Doctors Help Me > AnxietyAs i have been doing lot of things to help myself, my suffering got a lot better but still not at the point where i can face the worldly issues normally. So i badly need help. I am very scared of the side effects of some of the mind altering medicines, because the side effects feel terrible.
1. Describe your main suffering?
I am suffering from anxiety, nervousness, irritability, low spirit,guilty feelings,self image issues.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
chemical sensitivities. Like dates,mangoes,honey,most of the fruits except apple and banana result in allergy reaction, Allergy symptoms are, stiff jaws, strange feelings in gums,heavy eyes, heavy head, anger, irritability.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
pressure in the chest, a mild shaky feelings.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Uncomfortable feelings in my chest. Smallest kind of conflicts can generate fight or flight response.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Yes, i had a severe head injury in my childhood like 22 years back. After that i started having panic attacks, frequency got down by the time, i got my last panic attack 3 years back. So after that accident, i start living very nervous, feared, worried, i could be scared of smallest of problem, like if some one shout hard i got scared, bad news can give me bad feelings. I could get angry on anything and my level of irritability was at the highest point. But i was very good at my studies, was considered one of the brilliant student at school. i was not aware of all these problem since i got aware of all these issues three years back when i started having serious problems in work place due to low mood and great irritability and worry. For the last 1 year i have been doing ragular exercise, ragular acupressure(that helped me a lot), meditation, breathing exercise,yoga,qigong. All these things greatly helped me, i also had st john wort herb for 2 months. One more thing i want to tell you, as i was very scared kind of a child during my childhood, i stuck with the fear that, i suffered from some sexual disease so i started taking some unani medicine without prescription, as it was all in mind that never got better and i kept taking different unani medicines for almost 2 years. Then i had one more severe panic attack that was 3 years back and was the last one so far. That 2 years use of unani medicine must have done something to my body but could not find anything as all my tests are normal except homocysteine level that was 96 the normal range is 5-15, i got it normal by supplements and b12 injections.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
The major problem is nervousness that is all the times with me, and the anxiety got a little out of hand when i come across some conflicting event like someone ask me to do something and i was not able to do it so i got worried that what happen if he ask me why i did not do that.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Conflicting situations aggravate my suffering. I keep myself away from some foods like, sugar,honey,high sugar foods and that helped me a lot.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am agreeable, very nervous, a little suspicious, easily offended and irritatable, i used to stuck into arguments but practicing to submit, i am not lazy but nervousness and apprehension do not let me do anything.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Sometimes when over stressed.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel very good about everybody, actually i used to have tons of problems with people and i used to blame people a lot for my suffering but through self help techniques, now i feel very good about the people and myself. May be meditation practice help me get into this mindset.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
As i have a tendency to feel guilty, i feel guilty something even if i did not do anything wrong. i do not have any specific fear, i used to have this problem like anything used to become fear and stuck into my mind like fear of death, i might not getup in the morning, i will not have a good fate.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
sometimes sweet foods when stressed.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Yes, Sugar, Most of the fruits, nuts.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
normal most of the times.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I always have problem sleeping but some times problem sleeping, sometimes got up early, and sometimes normal.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. What peculiar or strange sensation do you have in any part of your body at times? Do you sometimes feel as if .. in some part of the body?
Yes, sometimes strange sensation in my fingers and toes.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Benzodizapine for one month, St john wort for 2 months, Paxil for 3 weeks. Now taking st john wort and passion flower mother tincture form, 5 drops twice a day.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Average hight 5'9~, average body, 79 kg weight, good looking.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
As i used to be a very impulsive and emotional kind of a person i restrained my self a lot so i had shakky feelings in my chest whenever i am in any situation where i have to get into conversation with the people.
zafarcs on 2008-10-04
♥ rishimba last decade
Can you please tell me what would be the dose. How many pallets or drops will be one dose.
zafarcs last decade
♥ rishimba last decade
zafarcs last decade
zafarcs last decade
I have taken the dose as you prescribed today in the morning.
How the treatment will go now, do i have to take more doses after some interval.
zafarcs last decade
Its been a week since i used the remedy.
My anxiety, fears, doubts, extreme anger still the same. I still feel severe anxiety among the people, i feel shaky feeling in my legs and hands while among the people, some times i feel like i am having problem recalling things, memory issues. I feel as my heart is sinking, tension in the jaws and the gums.
Smallest of things can create fight or flight response in my body. I cannot answer people, if someone ask me about something instead of answering i got anxious and stressed.
My confidence level is very low.
Feel like crying, sad music, sad movie, i start feeling like weeping and crying.
if i ask someone about something and if he says can't you wait for a while, i feel very strong pressure in my chest.
My fears and doubts are still too high for me to live a normal life.
When i am alone i am fine but when i have to deal with the people, even smallest of things can become toughest for me. I get very strong body reaction when among people. Find it very tough socializing with the people. I always have doubts about the people. When i meet people i always have doubts like he might try to use me, he may hurt me.
All these things making life more and more tough by the passing time.
Sir, i have once again done a very long post, because i do not want to leave anything.
zafarcs last decade
I went through your case and I have an indication:
A single dose of Aconitum Napellus 200C.
- A dose is 5 pellets or 3 drops dissolved in little water (enough for a small sip).
- Do not eat or drink at least 1 hour before or after.
- Do not brush your teeth 3 hours before or after.
- If you can try to avoid coffee at least on the day you take the remedy
It would be very important that you suspend the use of the passion flower mother tincture and st john wort in order to see if the homeopathic medicine works or not.
If you try it, please report here if you feel any difference within 1 to 5 days.
raphaeloliveira last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.