Tension Headache - Pankaj Varma pls AdviceDear Doctor,
I am in mid 20's and have been suffering from frequent tension headache from my college days.It's because of constant stress.
The symptoms are nagging head pain because of scalp muscle contraction and face muscle contraction(tightness).It last for even 20 days.Because of this i have grim face and can't able to even lough because of muscle tightness.Pls advice me.
samgsam on 2008-11-06
Pl. post your full case:
0. M / F
1. What illnesses have you been thru from child hood till now?
(please spend some time and explain in detail, don't miss out any thing even if it sounds trivial to you).
2. do you have skin eruptions?
3. Is there a specific timing for the headaches (in the 24 hour time scale).
4. any specific season when the headaches are severe ?
5. climatic details of the city you live int ?
6. How is your digestion ?
7. What kind of work / study do you do ?
8. Current state of sex life ?
9. Illnesses your parents have been through ?
♡ PANKAJ VARMA last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.