≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

gallstones 5Gallstone & PCOS 5Re: i have gallstone 5Gallstones Issues - may need your help 11gallstone 11 Single Gallstone, Size of 3 cm 1Gallstone 1dr mohla plz help with gallstones 13How to take Berberis Vulgaris 6C to dissolve gallstones? 1Gallstones 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Gallstone Problem

Hi All,

Few weeks ago at 1:00 am at night i woke up with pain in my abdomen. pain was so severe that i ended up in emergency room taking morphin. They did an ultr sound and found out that i have gallstones and they have surgically remove the gallbladder. however, they also mentioned that my bllod work is okay and there is no urgency in removal so i should book an ppointment and come back, if i am attacked by gallstones again then i shuld imemdiatly go to ER.

Anyhow, i got an appointment with a specialist for January 14, 09.
I am also using Dr. Reckeweg R7, R5, R1 and R18 just to treat every thing in the abdomen. I ahve little bit relief in terms of pain, my digestion is okay but i am want to get rid of stones ASAP. I want to dissolve or flush them out. The biggest stone i have around 2.1 cm according to Ultrasound report. Doctors are also saying that my left kidney is shrinking, probably because of high blood pressure that i get sometimes.

Please help me with probelm
I m 36
living in Toronto Canada

Please help.
M Malik
  M Malik on 2008-11-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
chelidonium majus q 10 drops in a two table spoon of water thrice daily for one month along with cholestrium 3x or 6x one tab twice daily
akshaymohl last decade
Thank you so much. I appreciate your reply.
M Malik last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.