Obsessive Compulsive DisorderA lady relative, aged 30 appears to be suffering from OCD. Uppermost in her mind is the cleanliness of the house including courtyards. she cleans the house in mind-boggling details. For her, the cleanliness of the house is more important than the care of the only child.
2. She is tallish and weighs 40% more than the ideal weight.
3. She is concious of her being over-weight but is unable/unwilling to cut down on her eating habits and is averse to exercising. But she is, otherwise , fairly active and does not get tired easily.
4. She is extra-ordinarily authoritative, obstinate and flies into rage at the slightest provocation.
5. Academically, she is above average and has a master's degree in maths.
6. Any constitutional remedy ??
hpadda on 2008-12-15
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.