ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ® Arthritis: $11.99Hylands APF: $8.49



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Chronic rheumatoid arthritis 10Rheumatoid arthritis problem in a 69 year old woman 1Rheumatoid arthritis 1Rheumatoid arthritis 5Any Classical Hopeopath would like to consider this case -Rheumatoid Arthritis 5Rheumatoid Arthritis 7Rheumatoid Arthritis 4Rheumatoid arthritis Anti-ccp 1Rheumatoid Arthritis for 11 years 16Chronic rheumatoid arthritis 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Hi, Joe I send you an e-mail.sorry about that,I hope you can help now. My wife has rheumatoid arthritis fo 17 years and we tried many different treatments. She has problem almost in all the joints and sometimes she is fine for many months and then it triggers and it gets really bad. Her joints in the hand and feet are normally the first one to get hit and then other big joints. Anyway someone told me about the Rhus Tox 1M twice a day and Hypericum 200c as needed to take in wet form for her. I bought both the remedies in liquid form. The person told me that she can take Rhus Tox 1M 10 drops Twice a day for 2-3 weeks and Hypericum 200c as needed. She is taking it already for 3 days, I want to know if it is safe or not. I hope you can give me some directions to follow. I am concerned about this heavy dose. I hope you will reply and then I can give you more detail if you need. ThanksRegardsVijay
  vjbagga on 2008-12-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
1m to be repeated after 7 days 200 one dose for five or 7 days high potency should not be taken daily
akshaymohl last decade
Sorry not intersted. Thanks for your advise anyway.
vjbagga last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.