≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

AllergyDust Allergy



Similar posts:

suffering from dust allergy and perfume allergy 3Allergy- due to cold, session change, flowers, dust. 1For respected Dr. kwda & Dr. Akshaymohl.... allergy from dust & morning sneezing. 1For respected Dr. kwda & Dr. Akshaymohl.... allergy from dust & morning sneezing. 2Dust allergy 15dust and food allergy 1dust allergy and post nasal drip 1Dust allergy,sinus and breathing problem 26Allergy from dust sneezing, running nose 365 days in the year 4dust allergy 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr.Sameer, need help with dust allergy symptoms

Dr.Sameer, My son is having severe dust allergy issues. 1. He is 15 years old, started having severe hives on his upper body due to dust allergy for the past 3 years.
2. Got allergy tests done 3 years ago, results indicated dust mite problem.
3. He has the problem 3 to 5 time a week and so far has ben taking claritan. the anti histamine subsides the hives in about 30 to 45 min.
4. Its come to a point where he cannot move his back as the hives are very irritating and itchy and he is in pain.
5. He goes to a residential school away from home, but has the hives problem both at school and home.
Please suggest if any remedy is available in Homeopathy. Thanks for your help.
  nananda on 2009-02-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
IF Dr. Sameer is busy, Can any other doctor please help.
nananda last decade
Please try Kali Phos. 6x 4 tablet on attack condition otherwise 2 tablets 3 times a day. I have very good experience of this.
marana last decade
Can u please describe the mental make up of your child in detail.
vikas_grower last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.