≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Herbal Cure for Sexual Debility and Male Infertility. A comprehensive description of Swami Ramdev's method. 23Female infertility due to pelvic tuberculosis (blocked tubes) 5Dr KADWA, I need your help, Male Infertility 3Male infertility 4Male Infertility 4Pl help for male infertility 17Help for male infertility 13Need help for Male Infertility and Hormonal problems 1Male infertility 30Male Infertility - Low Sperm Count & Motility 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

male infertility problem

Please advice me on the following details of my Semen Analysis.(Age 30 yrs)
Sperm motility 0%
Sperm Count 84 million/ml
Normal Sperm 60%
Do we have any options available in homeo for my treatment?
  aroramit on 2009-02-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
you may go for a constitutional treatment.

take food items rich in zinc.
rishimba last decade
Yes I do agree with dr. rishimba's advice. I may share my experience for the welfare of Azoospermia patients having excellent result. The formulae is as under:

Zincum Met-30 (3 drops per dose after meal (luch & dinner twice a day)

Vanadium-3x +
Selenium-3x (both 2 tablests
thrice a day (Schewebe W. Germany)

Verona Cap. (a herbal combination of Herbion Ltd Karachi) (one capsul between Luch and Dinner with good diet)

report after month without having sex.

Mahfoozurrehman last decade
which foods are rich in ZINC.
libra981 last decade
liver, nuts, almonds etc.

there are zinc suppliments available as well.
rishimba last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.