≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Gerd

Sore throat due to GERD6Gerd40gerd2gerd4gerd3Acid reflux/GERD1Gerd3Newborn milk protein allergy / GERD5Acid reflux, gerd4gerd4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

GERD Throat feeling as if choking

I have been feeling of something stuck in my throat for 1 month. I recently started feeling burning in my upper chest, It hurts and burns when I eat or drink, I'm also belching alot. I have suffered from GERD for 2 years now. I have never felt this bad, I'm extremely worried. I was sent to an ENT and he checked my throat he said my vocal cords were slightly red. I'm waiting on an appt. with my gastro dr. Please Help with any advice or remedy
  ace1206 on 2009-02-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Nat Phos biochemic salt. Works fast (within 10 minutes) and never fails. Period!

It also works for everyone I know. It was recommnded a couple of years ago to me by someone on this forum who said he had prescribed it for hundreds of patients and not one had every reported that it had failed to work, and I believe him.

If it doesn't work within 10 minutes, its only because you have a severe case of it. Try it again after 10 or 15 moinutes and by the 2nd or 3rd time, it should subside completely.

I buy the New Era Nat Phos. but you might want to try another brand. Remember though that this is no actually a homoeopathic preparation but a biochemic salt.
Simonc last decade
I should just add: that there is a homoepathic Nat Phos. Make sure you don't confuse the two remedies.
Simonc last decade
Interesting video of Dr Rajan Sankaran of a throat issue case and the homeopathy remedy he
prescribed at youtube ('a case example'.
ceht143 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.