≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

suffering from dust allergy and perfume allergy 3Severe Cough due to Allergy 18Acne; Pollen allergy 11repeating allergy 10 yr old daughter 9Allergy to my daughter age 7 yr 6seasonal allergy -10 yr old daughter 4Allergy and dandruff 15Allergy to cane sugar 4Premature ejaculation/asthma/pollen allergy 1Dr Kadwa Please Help. It's urgent. (Allergy cough) 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Please help my son with allergy

My son is 2.5 years old and he's been having nose congestion for a long time. He always has snuffles and ocasionally dry cough. I took him to allergologist and was told that all those symptoms are due to allergy. Doctor prescribe him Nasonex which is a corticosteroid and I am a little bit concern about giving my little son steroids.
Can you please advise me on what homeopathic remedy I can use for my son's allergies?
Thank you in advance!
  shadri on 2009-03-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Try sticta 6c thrice daily for few days.Along with you can try kali mur 6x,3tab thrice daily for few days.
Zahid)2 last decade
Zahid, thank you very much. I am definately going to try that.
Another thing I hope you can advise me is that my son is also constipated. He doesn't have stool every day and if he does, it is like small dry balls and very hard to pass.
Any suggestions?
shadri last decade
No need of any other remedy.Co9nstipation is due to allergic problem.When this allergic problem will be resolved,then constipation will disappear automatically.
Zahid)2 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.