Last year I was ill quite alot after having been on the pill and taking antibiotics. I believe that I have candida. And am looking for the correct homeopathic medicine to treat it. Here are a list of details that might help.
1. Describe your main suffering? Dry skin, acne on chin (slight red rashes) pimples on lips after eating yeast and sugar. Irritable, moody, easily moved to bursts of anger and tears, weepy, low sex drive, dry vagina during penetration and itchy skin all over but with the rashes.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Same as above
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Depression, anger, irritability
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words. Very angry, down in the dumps, feel like sleeping and not wanting to get up.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? I believe not long after restarting the pill and taking antibiotics last year for bronchontus
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Early afernoon after eating I feel disgusting and greasy. I lose patience and get angry easily. Ready for bed.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc. Heat, steamy baths, washing, spicy foods, hot foods, alcohol.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? I think that it is perhaps aggrivated by pollution, mensturation.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? I feel better on a warm spring day when it is dry.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. I am moody, argue with close members of the family and partner, irritable, annoyed easily, depressed, can be lazy sometimes but only when the candida flares up ...
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? Clamey
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? I do but I dislike being touched affectionely
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? I am sensitive to smells in the morning they make me feel sick, I don't like too much noise I feel panicky, I like the light, but feel dizzy from it sometimes especially in the summertime
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? I talk to myself alot, like I am try to clear things in my head by saying them out aloud, I use to be weepy but it makes my skin red so I tend to hold back tears
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I love my friends and family ... I want to and love spending time with them but not when my problems flare up I want to hide and that frustrates me
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Having no relationship, having no job and losing everything
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I love cheese, crisps, pizza, sweets but i don't eat them
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Excessive
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Cheese, dairy, too much bad fat, yeast, sugar.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? I sweat under my armpits a fair bit otherwise I don't really sweat only in the summer.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? My bowel moverment is about 3 times a day it is wet and soft looking
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? I can sleep about 9 hours but disturbed ... I wake up alot, I sleep mainly on my stomach facing right
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? NO
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? I am always unhappy, I am constantly thinking what is wrong with me and depressed that i can't find out what it is
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? I have been taking sulphur potency 30 4 times a day for the past week to help rid myself of the dry skin and it has worked ... but now I have problems with these recurring chin pimples which are small but constant
22. What major diseases are running in your family? cancer
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance. I am fair, very skinny, tall, blonde hair
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. I have cramps on the day before and 1st day of my period, I feel slightly sick at these times. First week I have a lot of small red pimples on chin, blackheads on nose become inflammed. I am heavey at start
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner. Bronchotus and that is all that it major apart from chickepox when I was young
christianaholt on 2009-04-05
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.