The ABC Homeopathy Forum
Left shoulder bursitis-Help find homeopathic remedyHi, I´m new on the Forum
I am a woman, 55, 1,70 high, 57 kg, pale, dry skin, dark hair, happily married, no children
- temper:supportive type, anxious, irregular energy
- digestion weak, esp. fats
- headaches treated w. acupunct. + meditation
- gall bladder removal march 2008,
- not much physical exercise and muscle tone
- hot flashes (menopause)
Shoulder problem starts 2 months ago/pain left upper arm when reach back
- cannot lift arm, cross over right shoulder, reach back
- pain as soon as shoulder moves or arm uses, deep,shifting front and back, up and down arm
- no swelling, redness,
- not better with ibuprofen
- better if immobile, if firm massage, compressive hot pack, warm shower
- worse at night, bad sleep
- signs of heat: pimples, red irritated eyes
On friday I have possibility to buy homeopathic remedies, would appreciate very much advice on time for that. Thank you for all your help and the website.
tutoo on 2009-04-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
bryonia 30 twice daily for 7 days report
♡ akshaymohl last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.