weight reductionhi, i am mandira.
want to lose weight very badly.
can any Dr help me?
mandiradebnath on 2009-05-19
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
♡ kadwa last decade
1.Main suffering is i am fat and i have foot metacorpal bone pain,did xray everything is normal but pain is there.
4.i become unhappy.
5.at the age of 13.no disease.
6.none of the time.
9.i like cold months.
i love thunderstorm.
11.i fear cockroach,and horrer pictures.
16.for head sweats more.
17.stool is normal.but it may not happen regularly.
20.i am fat so i am different.every one tells me about my fatness.
22.no as such.
23.my lower part of the body is very fat than upper part.hugh belli.
i having 3-4 days delay naw a days.the last for 3days.
no mental discomfort.
small clots are there.
mandiradebnath last decade
please take three doses of phytolacca 30c at a gap of 4 hours.
day 2 to day 10
please take 1 tablet each from the following bio-chemic tablets 4 times a day at a gap of 4 hours
calcarea fluorica 6x
calcarea phosphorica 6x
natrum phos 6x
natrum sulph 6x
please report after 10 days. please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, no black drinks or junk food, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
please read the following thread and try to implement the suggestions as much as you can.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.