≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

genital warts,anemia and atopic dermatis 231


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

genital wart,anemia,atopic dermatis

hello sir/madam,
i am suffering from anemia since almost 10 years.my condition is a little stable this year. i also suffer from atopic dermatis. Another problem that
i am suffering from since 2 years is a genital wart.
I am 33 year old and unmarried woman.
i have never been under allopathic medication.
i took treatment under a homeopath for the last 2 years and my condition is much better due to that.My main cause of anxitey is the genital wart.
My doctor told me it would vanish in 6 months time but it has not .
I told my doc repeteadly
but he concentrated on my anemia and on the atopic dermatis rather than the genital wart.
i am fed up coz of that and i stopped going to him.I have not tried
any allopathic medicines for the wart as i know it will be dangereous.
I was asked to take tuja by my friends but i dont want to experiment without having
proper knowledge.

(the comments made on me during childhood remained in me for a long time and i had worng opinions about people and the society.
After my doc advised me and treated me i am now out of that problem.
i dont like sweets and tangy things.i am very sensitive and when people dont understand my intentions it hurts me.
i also have problems taking decisions and i hear my friends say that i am a confused person.)

I want to get married but have been postponing the issue since 2 years as i fear the wart is contagious and will harm my partner.

Can i hope to get some help from any of the doctors regarding this matter?
  sensitive on 2009-05-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.