≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Enlarged Prostate



Similar posts:

Enlarged Prostate gland and UTI (Anuj Srivastav) 19Enlarged prostate 8Prostatic Inflmmation or Enlarged Prostate/Prostatorrhea 2Asthma, Enlarged prostate, Anxiety, Angina etc. 3Enlarged Prostate 2Dr Kadwa enlarged prostate 3Enlarged Prostate and Urinary Retention 20ENLARGED PROSTATE 68Recommendation for enlarged prostate 5how to diagnose BPH (Benign prostate Hyperplasia) or enlarged prostate 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Enlarged Prostate

I have been dignosed with an enlarged prostate. I have read that this can affect the male libido and erectile dysfunction - I have both. I have had hormone tests with the doctor and they came back as ok - whatever that means. But, I do feel that my lack of interest in sex and my lack of sensitivity to touch has got worse these last months since diagnosis - I do howqever feel that this has been happening to me over the past 10 years,,slowly....but now since the enlargement it has become worse....lack of an erection....although not total is a problem. If my hormonal levels..ie testosterone seem to be acceptable...what is causing my lack of interest in sex...I do like to kiss and cuddle up with my partner still which is lovely but the old sexual urges to **** have evaporated....must be something going on....can you suggest what is happenning and what to do to bring it back..or do i have to accept that this is part of the aging process..I am 51. Thanks.
  navillus on 2009-05-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
dear patient,

do you feel any prblem in urination? or not

If you fee then Please take R-25 (a combination of dr.Reckwege, Germany) the medicines used in this combination would help you out in both poblems. However age facter is truth which every body faces.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Dear Dr. Mahfooz,

Thanks for your response............in answer to your question....YES, I do have a problem in urination.......not painful....just a delay in peeing due to the enlarged prostate....My Doctor was going to give me some pills which are good at relaxing the muscles to help the flow but I declined at this moment as it is not too bad and i don't want to take pills until I really have to........is this lack of libido and sensitivity directly linked to the enlarged prostate and the disruption of hormones and has the last ten years of decline been the male menopause (Andropause).......should I ask my doctor for viagra...as the sensitivity is not seemingly going to come back?
navillus last decade
Please take R-25 as advised earlier and take One dose after every four days of Baryta Carb-200 at night and report changes after 3/4 weeks.

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.