≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

My boy has eye twitching and cold eczema 7Eczema 95 years girl suffers from eczema 76Eczema (extremities) 7Eczema of the Hands 6Graphites & Eczema 2dyshidrotic eczema 4Scrotal Eczema 6Eczema and food allergies 48month old- Excessive burping and Eczema(severe) started around 4th month 38


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Eczema Medicine Question

My 4 and half year old son has severe ezcema on his elbows and legs (calves).
From this forum I heard that Arsenic alb, graphite and Rhus tox were possible cures for ezcema. There is a homeopathy store near to where my parents live and I asked them to get this, but the person mixed all three in one bottle and has given it to my mother.
She brought it to me, but I'm afraid to use the mixed medicine.
need some guidance please!
Should I give this or not?

(All are 30 cc only)
  nivank on 2009-06-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please don't give such mixture of remedies to your child. Only a single remedy should be given. The effects of that remedy should be observed and on the basis of observations future remedy should be decided down the line (preferably not before 7-10 days after giving the remedy).
kadwa last decade
Thank you for the answer. I will not give him this.
Can you please suggest what medicine to start off from?

He is a very emotional child. Very attached to mother and cries easily.
Sweats very easily especially on the head. Eczema started after 3 months and has not gone for so long. he has patches on both elbows and on calves. he also has some on the outermost part of ears.
nivank last decade
You should start with arsenic alb as suggested in the following thread.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.