GERD and DizzinessHi,
I have have a number of symptoms and don't know where to turn to next. Am hoping to get some help on what to do.
Issues started approx 1year ago after my father was diagnosed with cancer (my mother passed away 1 year prior to Dad's diagnosis).
- started getting upper stomach pains (more like a churning sensation) and nausea.
- lost appetite and a lot of weight
- had an endoscopy found h.pylori
- took anitibiotics felt a little better
- nausea came back. GP prescibed nexium as report showed MINOR chronic reflux
- nexium worked for a little while. symptoms returned.
- I stopped all medication and tried to manage naturally.
- Symptoms come and go - not related to any food.
- I also have a consistently sore throat, it feels fuzzy and inflamed.
- My back always aches
- When I get these episodes I feel fatigued.
- Also feel dizzy and off balance, especially when walking. I feel unco-ordinated. I feel like pressure builds up behind the eyes to the top of my head.
- I get pain under the ribs and a burningtight sensation in the chest areabreastbone.
- I feel nauseous and lose my appetite.
- I also get palipationsflutters up to the throat that sometimes make me breathless or cough.
- I have mucus that I need to 'huck' out through the throat (sorry to be gross)
Sorry to be a basketcase, but can you suggest anything.
POOKIE on 2009-08-12
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Please report back after 15 days.
♡ kadwa last decade
Thank you for your prompt response. I forgot to mention that I am on 10mg of Endep - is the remedy you recommended OK to be taken with this medication?
POOKIE last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.