Hay Fever - allergies1. Describe your main suffering?
I suffer from flu- Hay fever allergies.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
when i come out of bed,i start sneezing this happens during winters, itchy throat, watery eyes, runny nose, tiredness, heavy feeling at times.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
cannot concentrate at times.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I feel like lying down, and donot want to talk to anyone.I can not sit because of runny nose and it starts sneezing.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
i think when i started studing in mussoorie it is a hilly area and the weather keeps on changing. i am here in New Zealand from the past two years and face this problem more often, I think the carpet in the house could also be a cause of it.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
When i come out of bed or in the evening (it doesnot happen daily).
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
i think winter season, changes in weather, dust. i feel better when i go out of my house. take fresh air.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
It could be due to change of place but i had it from a couple of years.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Hot and dry weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am a bit moody, easily offended at times, quiet,Nervous at times.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? scared during the storm and feel good before the storm.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? I love being consoled by close friends and family members.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? yes i am to smell.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? talking to one self at times specially when alone.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
my family is fully supportive and i am single.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
i fear loosing my mum. I donot dream of any situation repeatedly.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I like eating spicy food and i am bit sweets lover too.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?its normal.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep?
Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
yes side ways and upside down. it takes me time to sleep when in bed though feel sleepy once out of the bed.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I do not know what others are like but i think i care about my family a bit too much.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I was prescribed Razene 10mg tablets and butacort 100mcg Nasal spray.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am slim 5feet 7inches tall and 53 kgs is my weight.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
lovepreet on 2009-08-13
Please take three doses of arsenic alb 30c at a gap of 4 hours
day 4 to day 15
please take 2 tablets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
natrum sulph 6x
kali mur 6x
Please report back after 15 days.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Please read my posts on the breathing exercises called as Anulom Vilom Pranayam and Kapalbhati Pranayam by following the links given below. Please practise these pranayams regularly for half an hour preferably in a garden early in the morning.
♡ kadwa last decade
Is it safe to drink tea. And i am taking medicine for acne, do i have to stop that before i start taking the one you suggested.
lovepreet last decade
And i am taking medicine for acne, do i have to stop that before i start taking the one you suggested.
What kind of problems do you have with pimples like whether your pimples follow any particular pattern of appearing and vanishing, whether there is any linkage with the menstruation period, whether they are pus filled etc. What medicines you are taking?
♡ kadwa last decade
It looks like, kind of allergy,not pimples filled with pus, not visible from far but can be seen when really close its just like the colour of the skin very tiny dots, its just like the thing that some people get when its very hot at their back. Its all over my face, i have them for a long time but didnt take any medicine, becaues i thought it might be due to dust or something but it didnt stop even after coming to NZ, It doesnt vanish and now last month i decided to take some medicine. The prescribed medicine is called Doxine 100.
lovepreet last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.