From last 5-6 years i am facing allergic symptoms like nasal blockage and this blockage lasts 7-8 days, when i use Otrivin it feels good, Otrivin effect lasts till 8-12 hrs and after that again another nostril gets blocked and the one which was blocked gets cleared .
I try to cover my nose whenever possible but there are some instances where Its not possible to cover nose, and if I happen to go into such polluted/dusty area another day nostril gets blocked.. Same case when I do some dusting at home, that time also faces same problem.
Please suggest me some remedy to get relief from this allergy.
swapniljs on 2009-08-14
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
From last 5-6 years i am facing pollution allergic symptoms like nasal blockage and this blockage lasts 7-8 days,
when i use Otrivin it feels good, Otrivin effect lasts till 8-12 hrs and after that again another nostril gets blocked and the one which was blocked gets cleared .
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Feels uneasy as only one nostril operates at a time, another one is blocked
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Very uneasy, can not concertrate fuly on my work
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
5-7 years ago
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning and Mid Night
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
aggravate : - Pollution and Dust..
ameliorate: - workout, morning walk and running.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Rainy season where there is very less dust in air also vehicle smoke gets settled down on earth, o.w in Summer and winter whether is dry that time dust and smoke particles mixedup into air easily.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am mild but when thigs get out of control gets disturb very much, but I try to control as much as posible.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
I drink between 4-5 litters of water every day
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
8 hrs daily and on weekends afternoon slip, No any specific posture
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
whenever I feels allergic symptoms I start yoga- Pranayam, Hot water steam and Otrivin...
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
not any, but my grand father had asthama..
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
5.7' tall, Average body ... 71Kg wt,
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
swapniljs last decade
please take nux vomica 30c thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
day 4 to day 15
please take 1 tablet each of ayurvedic medicine Laxmi Vilas Ras in the morning and evening. If you cannot buy ayurvedic medicines, you may take 3 tablets of kali mur 6x thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours.
Homeo restrictions should be observed during the full treatment period.
Please report after 15 days.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.