≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Sexual Weekness 84Physical & sexual weekness 1Premature and sex weekness 15Sexual weekness and penis problem 1Sexual Weekness and penis problem 1Male sexual Weekness 2sexual weekness 2sexual weekness 2frequent urination and sexual weekness 1sexual weekness 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

sex weekness

i m 31 years old single and i never did sex in my life but in my childhod i use my hand many time. but then i did`t feel any problem. but after 28 years i feel that my ereaction has been week not like before.i don`t have any problem in night discharge. but whenever i saw any beautiful girl or i saw some sceans at tv even whenever i just think about sex then i feel movment in my penis and a trasparent liquide come out very quickly and if this liquide come much after that i feel 2much pain in my testeis (mostly in left testies) and that pain come in my blazer too i did talk with elopathick speciallist but he said its normal when will you merry then this problem will finish automaticaly. but realy i feel that my erection is not strong like before.
i hope i will get better advise from Dr and a very good remedy. but i don`t know how can i get reply in my personal mail address or here.
  honest_friend on 2009-08-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.