Low Sperm Count, FSH slightly high, psoriasisHello, my husband is a healthy man with a VERY low sperm count. Investigations have shown nothing other than a slightly high level of Follicle Stimulating Hormone. Testosterone is normal, no sexual dysfunction whatsoever, just low count. Only other trouble is tendency towards arthritis in winter, and one patch of psoriasis RHS, hairline back of scalp/neck. Does anyone have success stories or remedy suggestions? He is taking herbs and nutrients and his diet is very good. Thank you - hope someone can help
chilli on 2009-08-28
Lutenising Hormone 1.8 (normal range 1.5 - 6.0)
Follicle Stimulating Hormone 8.2 (normal range 1.5 - 8.0)
Testosterone 22.6 (normal range 10.4 - 36.8)
Liver Function Test - Normal
Karyotype - Normal
Sperm Count - Concentration 0.1 x 10^6/ml (should be >20.0 x 10^6)
Semen pH 8.5
In the high frequency field, there were two motile sperm, and 2 non-motile sperm. No antibodies present, no white blood cells.
No history of infertility in his family, no injury to testes, no varicocele, no ED, no problems with sex drive.
This has me confused - no history of mumps either... please help... many thanks!
chilli last decade
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
drajay last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.