Tarantula Hispanica or not- Please adviseHi,
Here are some distinct symptoms of my 5 yr old daughter. the homepath prescribed Tarantula Hispanica. But many symptoms do not match with Tatantula. Is it OK to start with 30C and see if it works or not.
1. Very sentitive to sharp sound (Pressure cooker, grinder, even sometimes running water from a tap etc).
2. But loves music and dances to the rythm of music since she was 1 yr old.
3. When she gets excited , she will flap her hands and the whole body gets tensed.
4. She has muscle twitching in speep and sometimes vigorous twithing of limbs. Used to have good sleep. But now adays does not speep well at night. Probably wakes up from limb twitching.
5. Started talking late (at 4 yr old). Speech still not on par with her peers.
6. Normally focussed. Not atall destructive and never hits other kids.
7. Sticks to her daily routines to some extent.
8. Recently have contstipation with poop and had burning senastion during urination.
9. She is bothered by small disturbances in her sorrounding. Recently will not go to all rooms in the house. Is bothered by the shadow of the Ceiling Fan or a shadow in the garage.
10. She is a nice kid in school. Sometimes gets bothered by some object and wont look at it (she is not looking towards the school kitchen last 4 weeks.
11. Is very sensitive at home, about any of our actions or words and thorws tanturms or cries if it does not fit her interests.
12. Loves ice, popcicle and sometimes eats raw vegatables.
13. Recently she has been very oppositional. Contradicts any thing we say. Will say 'Leg' to 'Hand'. or will say Papa is a girl. She knows well who is a girl or boy. But she will say the opposite.
Manytimes she is a nice kid. But again, she could be disturbed by a small change in her surrounding.
She had been taking other remedies in past like Lyc, Sulphur and Lechesis and some of her OCD like behaviors(repititive nature) were relived with those remedies and speech improved quite a bit.
She is not taking any remedy for last 1 month.
Based on the current symptom picture, dr. has prescribed Tarantula Hispanica. Few symptoms matches to the remedy, like love of music , limb twitching, hand flapping(when gets excited, love eating ice and popcicle). BUt many d not match. Can we go ahead with the remedy. Will it have any proving effect if not the right match.
rxpratap on 2009-09-15
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.