Nasal Congestion- HayfeverHi Everyone,
I am 35 years old, male, in software, married with 2 kids staying in UK facing a problem since last year. The problem is:
- Nasal congestion, alternate. Worst indoor and at night.
- Irritating and itching nostrials
- sometimes runny nose this day watery and other day white and thick
- Frequent sneezing special as soon as I step out from the house
- This condition worst when its cold I was very much fine during summer.
- I take around 4-5 ltr water daily... Found of tea as well around 5 cups a day
- My food is always on time, three times a day including breakfast
- I get irritated when things don't go ok no matter its me or other
- I am very friendly
- Sex life is absolute normal
- life style is good
- Play footbal every weekend 2 hours daily
- No alcohol / smoke
SOLUTION found in allopathy:
- Oxymatazoline opens up my blockage in just 5 minutes.
- Doctor says its hayfever. Use Beconase. I used it and it works but problem starts again once stopped
I hope I have described about me properly. Please suggest if you want to know more.
A suggestion would really help me a lot....
tarchei on 2009-10-19
please take nux vomica 30c thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
day 4 to day 10
please take 2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours.
natrum sulph 6x
kali mur 6x
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.