medicine for allergic bronchitismy daughter is 3 ytears old and she has been suffering from severe cough and phlegm since a month..previously also she used to get cough and cold.paediatrician said she has allergic bronchitis.she has severe congestion in chest and vomits anything she eats .she coughs a lot early in the mornings and sometimes in the night.she reduced her weight also.please suggest me medcine and dosage for her.
jayanthy on 2009-12-22
It sounds like Arsenicum Album might be the best remedy to try for her.
If that doesnt work, fill out this form for her, and then maybe one of the experts will take notice.
Please answer the following questions descriptively:
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What major diseases are running in your family?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. Which time of the day you are worst?
6. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
7. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
8. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
9. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
10. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
11. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
12. Is your sweat normal or less or more?
13. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
14. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
smile4me last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.