≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Concerned about my kids height 8Fever of Unknown Origin - Concerned Hubby 100Dr.mahfuz just once see( its your concerned case) 16Help needed from concerned doctors. 3Challenge case for homeopathy. Can anyone help him? I am very concerned 2hair loss -- concerned & anxious 2Concerned about my weight 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


Help is required for a married but separated girl having 2 children.
Not caring for any body even parents,thinks what ever she does is right. Not ready to listen and wants only to be heard and agreed what ever she says.
Misbehaves with everybody, abuses and even slaps her parents.
She is separeted and is not doing any thing which could make any right, rather wrong.
In my opinion is suffering from personality dis-order.
Help is required.....any further information required shall be provided without hesitation.
  ashrafnishat on 2009-12-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please follow the medication schedule given below. The remedies are to be taken only on the days specified. Please don't give her any homeopathic remedy on other days.

day 1
Please give three doses of Nux Vomica 200c at a gap of 4 hours

If there is no relief upto 15th day
day 15
Please give three doses of Sepia 200c at a gap of 4 hours

If there is no relief upto 30th day
day 30
Please give three doses of Natrum Mur 200c at a gap of 4 hours

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade
Thank you so much Mr. Kadwa.
I will report back to you about the outcome.
Thanks and regards,
ashrafnishat last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.